Belle Qyra

Belle Qyra

Friday, December 17, 2010

I love them :)

Awwhhhh. while i am cracking my head doing my assignment, out of sudden, these few cartoons character came across. yea. those cartoons character i love the most n proudly to say that i still fall in love with it till now. yea. i am 19 years old. so is there any problems? okay. u can say that i'm act like a small kid, but LIKE I CARE? i like it, i love it. so? bahahahaha.maybe mostly girls at my age, they just look at branded stuff, focus on latest fashion such as handbags, clothes,dress n whatever but i dun really care bout it that much. i miss the moment when i can watch sesame streets,powerpuff girls n winnie the pooh. honestly there's once i cried when i was watching winnie the pooh the movie. i can't recalled which one, but i did cried for it. hahaha :D  sometimes i just wish that i can b in their world. play with them, sing along with them n do lot of thing together. funfunfunfun okay!!!  


awwhhh. Elmo. i have my so called smelly blanky with me now :) n i can't sleep without it

blossom :)


Bubbles
I want blossom's hair :)


Baby Winnie the Pooh & Friends
cute little baby pooh!


i wish i can have soft toy for these cartoons character for Christmas. can i can i?? :)

with love,
Belleqyra

No comments:

Post a Comment