Belle Qyra

Belle Qyra

Thursday, December 16, 2010

The View :)

It is funny when u find urself
Looking from the outside
I am standing here but all i want
Is to be over there with u..
Y did i let myself believe that miracle could happen
Cause now i have to pretend that i dun really care..
I thought u were my fairy tale
A dream when i am not sleeping
A wish upon a star that's coming true
But everyone else could tell me now
that i confused my feeling with the truth
When there was me n u I swore i noe the melody
That i heard u singing n when u smiled u made me feel
Like i could sing along
But then whn u went n changed the words now my heart is empty 
I'm only left with use to be's n once upon a song
Cause now even i can tell myself
That i confused my feelings with the truth
Cz i miss the view when there was me n u together
I cant believe that i could b so blind 
Its like u were floating while i was drowning
All i want is u to b there n make me float again..
I hope u understand all i wanted is to be with u..

with love
belleqyra

No comments:

Post a Comment