Belle Qyra

Belle Qyra

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Inspiration sunshineme

New Hair cut for BelleQyra Shahidan :)
Well, as far as i thought, December isn't really disaster for me, maybe toward relationship, yea, it is disaster because i failed to keep my relationship. never mind about that, at least i experienced more o less what is love about. how happy am i when i was in love n how hurt enough when it doesn't stand as long as i want. its make me realized bout so many things, hell yeah! Wake up Belle! this isn't end of ur life. Start a new chapter of yourlife. Doesn't mean i have to find a guy to b my boyfriend o so called lovely boy boy. nahh. i still have responsibilities to take care. Studies Ambitions Future Family. yeah! so now i get up after for few weeks i feel like i'm dying. actually, it is hurt until now, but i have to move on, like people always tell me that. 
unhappy with my new hair but this is new me :)


so yea, first i did cut my so called Rapunzel hair! hahaha. after for so long i did mention about it, n at last i did it. okay. as usual, people will say that i look much younger with this new hair cut. well, doesn't matter with what u people wanna say, i am so damn happy with what i have now. so, dun give lot of compliment as u r x that PERFECT okay. u noe who u r. so sorry to say that u r not that PERFECT. yea. so STOP condemn bout others.  THANK YOU LOVE YOU! 

secondly what i did to make myself happy is celebrating my endless love lover whom is my lovely parents. Its their 23rd anniversary actually but i've wrongly type as 20th the other day. well, mistakes always happen in our life, so the moral of the story, always be ALERT! weee :) well, proudly said that i am happy because i still have both of my parents to love me as much as they can. I noe i am the stubborn n pampered baby girl in my family, but i am 19 years old already, so anytime now, i can be more independent n please, Abah, Mama, i need my teenage life. i noe there's lot of thing u didn't stop me from doing it but i always need ur moral support. n yes! u always sometimes. err?? nahh. its okay if that make u people blur. 
King&Queen n i am their Princess :)

sorry abah n mama this pic not really that good. so i am waiting for abah to get me the DSLR. than i promise i will take care of it as much as i can n i will make lot of our family picture okay. Thanks Abah.  I love u So Much!!!
what else? i guess this is what i am now. n a lil bit more, i am happy n satisfied. not that much of satisfied, i have to make it to b true n reality. hopefully, new year will bring me much n better life than 2010. n i'm praying for that. THANK YOU.
with love
belleqyra



No comments:

Post a Comment