Belle Qyra

Belle Qyra

Friday, January 7, 2011

Diamond instead of broken glass :)

well hello. i am back right on track of my brand new life. quite long period i didn't update this since the horrible post that i had post previously. okay. i am really sorry readers n also my close friends. Thanks cz make me realized for all my mistakes. alright for now on, that thing won't ever happen again as i smell there's something good gonna happen in 2011. pray for me people as i do always pray for my lovely people. what do u think bout when i put the title DIAMOND INSTEAD OF BROKEN GLASS? alright. let me share something with u. i am not a materialistic 1st of all. diamond is something that is good for me for all this time. always b with me n c the best in me. doesn't have much complain about my weaknesses. just this diamond win the best way to improve me to b a better person. while this broken glass, who always seems to make me b a better person, but doesn't noe how to make itself being a better person. instead of doing the right thing, it just give me tons of scars n bleed me very badly. most important, dun lied if u r broken glass cz i wont harm u, i'll help u to mold u back.but glass always b glass. u make urself broken into pieces. that is what i always been blind with. but after what had happen, this matter does really bring me out from the tiny little box that all this while i trapped myself in. now i can c what world's trying to tell me bout life. i have no worries for falling down again n again because i believe, there's diamond who gonna shine my life again n make me the most happiest person in this world. yea. past always b past. now with o without the broken glass, i am moving. Alhamdulillah. thanks Allah cz u let me c all the good things behind those terrible thing happened to me. i really appreciate with what have u gave to me. i'll b the most proud slaves for u. 

with love
Aqilah Shahidan :)
belleqyra

No comments:

Post a Comment