Belle Qyra

Belle Qyra

Monday, January 17, 2011

Baby step to move forward :)

hello!! i am back. suddenly feel so free to update my blog at this moment. well, lately i am busy with my college life. assignment, presentation, test, classes. so tiring so exhausted yaw!  but the best part is, i will never tired to be with lovely person. i dun want to mention any detail about that person yet, but soon i will. still in progress of understanding each other.so far so good. both of us agreed to take our baby step for this. i dun wanna rush for this relation anymore as i dun wanna hurt others and my feeling. but i'll try to b a better person. this time. stand after few times i fell. wept my tears n b a big girl. no more cry for rubbish. draw smiles for a better life. laugh as there's no tomorrow. well, i should appreciate with what i have now. btw, i would like to thank to my beloved aunt Shrennaz Lim and my beloved best friend forever, Eleena. both of them are really mean lot to me besides my parents. thanks for all ur supports, advises and everything. wish that we can go for lunch ang yam-cha together someday. to my beloved close friends, Nabilah,Imran,Eka, Lily, Fara, Shidah and others, thanks to u guys too okay. thanks cz being so supportive. awwhhh. feel wanna cry aite now when i write bout it. i am too fragile without u guys!! i really appreciate n feel so grateful i have all of u when i was so down previously. i dunnu what else should i say other than THANK YOU. 

thanks my beloved Aunt Shrennaz Lim :)
with love, 
BelleQyra :)

No comments:

Post a Comment