Belle Qyra

Belle Qyra

Monday, January 17, 2011

EXHAUSTED!!

Hello everyone. how are u today?hope everything goes fine. okay today is my very exhausted day ever. i slept at 6.30 am in the morning and woke up at 9 am. prepared for my mass media presentation. i couldn't sleep because i was all alone last night in my room. and yea. i am scared. so it is so hard for me to rest my mind. the other reason is, i'm too worried about my presentation, scared that i cant do it. well today i have 2 presentations. one is at 10.30 am n the another presentation is at 6 pm. well, i waited to present for my 1st presentation until 3.30 pm. my partner and i were too eager to do our presentation at first, but v were kind of upset because we have to wait for another session which start at 1 until 3.30 pm. its okay bout that. maybe my lecturer have something else to do. but bit relief when she's in a good mood at that time. after the presentation, i have my half an hour rest and i have to get ready for my office class at 5 pm. BRAVO! when i reach that class, there was a quiz is given. err. but Alhamdulillah, i can do that quiz. just a simple quiz, not that difficult. after i've done with that quiz, my roommate and i, went to the auditorium for our second presentation. okay. here the big story begin. last week, our lecturer for professional image building subject told us that our group can present on this Monday (17.1.11) at the auditorium because one of our group member are not feeling well the other day. so she said that there will b A FEW students on that day in her interactive class. but than when my group and i arrived at the auditorium, i feel like OH MY GOD!!!! the auditorium was occupied with crowd!!! my heart starts to pump even faster n faster. okay. 1st because this is my first time, second i dun even know them third, i am scared that they will laugh at me. okay. take quite long time to make myself and my others team member to present. and yea. v do it. i am so proud of them cz we did it together even though i know it is not that perfect. but HEY!! we r more lucky than others classmate. we shared our story with other students different courses. yea. thanks miss azlina for this experience. i am really happy. okay. after we've done everything. DONE!!! yea. shouted in my heart. and i went for a meal with HIM :) heeee. yea. i am so exhausted, but he make me to forget bout my very tiring day. excited telling him this and that. n as usual, he'll listen to me. sorry sweetheart. i love to share my stories with the person whom i love so much. so u are the man. and thanks for all ur time. i am started missing u every time u send me back to hostel. soobbsss. but i have to learn to b a big girl kan kan kan? Lebbiiieeewwww sweetheart. alright. now i cant even see my keyboard. i need to go to my dreamland. so these are what had happen for today. will update more soon. 
with love
Belle Qyra 

No comments:

Post a Comment