Belle Qyra

Belle Qyra

Friday, January 21, 2011

Hectic week!

Damn. i couldn't express how tired am i this week. feel like am running thousand miles this week. tired tired tired. assignments really tense me so badly. yea. really touch my tipping point perhaps. but what can i do, i just can talk to myself that i can do it (intra personal communication) each time when i feel like giving up doing all this. interpersonal communication occurs when me, express what i have in my mind to HIM. :) stress, problems, happiness, sadness. yea. now am starting to share things with Him because for this moment, i think he's the Mr Right for me to listen n make me calm. well, i never imagine that study can b this hard, rushing n so stressful than i thought before. but well, for my own future n my own good sake, i have to get up, b more brave to face the world n reality, n achieve what i suppose to be. yea. that is what i aimed besides to b with my family, him n friends. so, here i am. updating what is happening in my life, not everyday, but during my leisure. thanks for reading people. this is what i can share with u for now, will update soon. 
with love,
BelleQyra

2 comments: