Belle Qyra

Belle Qyra

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Take it o leave it

I mess up, fall and screw up. i take the hit n i stand like i want even touched. the pain is worth it bcz it makes me realized bout things happen in this world, learn my lesson from my mistakes with just blink my eyes n it all go away even though takes time. Life always b real. I'm messing up everyday in thousand way. people might ask me if i have regret. A little bit, but hello, this is life. NONE is perfect. but i am not saying that we can keep repeating the same mistakes. I'm on this earth for a goddamn reason. making mistakes doesn't make me less of a person. it make me even stronger n brave princess than already i am now. we're alive n we were made to learn from the stupid shit we do. Life is what i want to b, the power is mine n on my hands to make what i want to b. Blink once, think thrice. No one can tell me how to live my life n i refuse people to do so. therapy doesn't work me. i am a strong believer of love, karma n fate. everything in life happens for a reason. people r always going to try to bring u down, but u can't let that get in ur way.

with love
Belle Qyra


No comments:

Post a Comment