Belle Qyra

Belle Qyra

Sunday, January 23, 2011

EOS 500D

Thanks a lot Abah for that. i really appreciate it. hurmm. bout the conversation between mama, me n u, i'm really sorry. i dun want to b other people. i dun want to lied to myself. i dun want to b a daughter who cheated on her parents. what i have now, what u see now, is what i am outside there, when i am not in ur observation. i noe i've done lot of mistake. but at the same time, mistakes taught me to b a better human. Abah, Mama, i am really sorry because i have to disappoint u bout this matter, but what i want both of u to know that, i dun want to cheat on both of u.i realized that this is for my own good, but dun force me to b someone. i guess it is better for u to accept for what i am now rather than u have to accept someone whom u might not noe someday. I DUN WANT TO PRETEND to b somebody that i dun even know. i noe that both of u loves me lot. but please. i hope that u will c what am i trying to to say soon.

with love
BelleQyra

No comments:

Post a Comment