Belle Qyra

Belle Qyra

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

where its start again :)

Once again. again n again. hurmmm. okay. thanks. i dun know what is happening to me. i just can't get over him. it is easy when people keep telling me to forget about him, but, just put yourself in my shoe. i bet u can't even bare to stand as what i am now. "sabar, lupakan dia, u deserve better" hurmmm. thanks to people who always b there for me. i noe u tried more that hard to help me to get over all this dirty life. black memories. but i just can't erase him... always pray to "HIM" to send me a better man to lead my future. but always him who appeared, who still in my mind. y it is so hard for me to throw him away as he's so easily grab n threw me back? STUPID. yea. i am now. hurmmm.. i need a better life. for god sake.. i miss him badly. but... hurmmmm i just need him to love me as much as i love him. i want him to miss me much as i did.. :( n i want him proudly announce to his frens that i am his only girl in his life... y it is so hard for u to do that? what's the matter now?

No comments:

Post a Comment