Belle Qyra

Belle Qyra

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Memorable 20th Birthday ever :')

Salam n hello everyone. something to share with. well. Alhamdulillah, i am officially 20 years old already. really thanks to Allah because bagi me opportunities to move on with my life. my 20th birthday is my very memorable birthday ever, this is because i have lost someone whom i wont have any chance to meet her again. My grandmother, passed away on 12 April 2011, around 4.50 am. i am still shock with this actually n still cant believe that she left all of us. Angah sangat sedey with all this. paling sedey, angah xsempat nk jumpa n attend during her funeral that evening. because i have to wait for my little brother. Ya Allah. aku terima ujian mu Ya Allah.. berikan lah aku kekuatan :') 
n to Eleena, thanks lot because u calm me down.. u know that i am not that strong to face all this. but yea. i'll take all ur advises.n really sorry i have to cancel our plan. i know u will understand. n yea. u r my ever best friend whom r always alert n concern the most about me. i really appreciate it darling :)) n thanks lot babe..i promise that v gonna celebrate my birthday soon okay :)) love u always. 
to the others, yang called me, msg me, thanks a bunch okay guys. n also to all my friends yang wish me for my birthday, really appreciate it guys. sorry if i xpick up calls o msg. i wasn't in mood that time. i hope u guys understand my situation. kami masih bergabung anyhow. thanks. i am not lying. this is reality. to those yg ingt i tipu, thanks. i dun mind. but remember, I HATE LIAR BECAUSE I DUN LIE. thanks. have a nice day peeps :))
tomy relatives n parents, i'm really sorry to burden u guys. angah sumpah xkisah if x celebrate birthday, sebab with what had happen to our family, i understand. but u guys buat something yang sangat sweet even though v still berkabung. especially to Pak Ngah n Fam, thanks for Laksa n kuih. Kak Nurul, thanks for the gift. :)) Pak Chak n Along Saliny thanks okay. not to forget, my beloved Mama n Abah. thanks for the cakes. :')) i dun really aspect that u guys still gonna do this to me.. Thanks a lot n Alhandulillah :)) I love u people so much!!


Mak Tok, i will always pray for the best for u. Al- Fatihah


with love, Belle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment